Saturday, July 02, 2005

Artist Profile: Steve Hall

Steve painted "Adversity" two years ago as a tribute to his innerself and for anyone else with challenges in life. It's a self portrait oil on canvas using a palette knife, with the words "All I can do is smile"...In the face of adversity!

Steve has a keen interest in art and did 1 year of a fine arts degree until he decided that no one can "score" your artwork as its relative to the person looking at it.

Steve has also had a poem published in a book called Midland words titled "Love-The dangerous emotion".

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, September 13, 2005, Blogger Carol said...

Is there away for you to get some more of Steve's work to put on site. I just loved the image. It is something I have been trying to put into words, that I just have not been able to. When I saw it I said to myself"yes", thanks to Steve for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home